At Naveego, we respect privacy obligations and personal data. This policy describes our approach to privacy for the Naveego website (“Web Services”). We are committed to handling personal data in compliance with privacy laws worldwide.
Personal data is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
What Personal Data We Collect
When you register for a demo, request a trial of a product, post a comment or posting to a blog, use our calculator, connect to our services, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, and location information.
We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including demo and video viewing, “click-through” data, linking to social media, and/or search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services.
Use of Personal data by Naveego
Naveego does not sell data.
Naveego is a company with headquarters in the United States. Information may be processed in the United States.
By using the Web Services, you agree that Naveego may use information collected as follows:
- Share within Naveego for sales and marketing of Naveego products to you.
- Share with other third parties (e.g., law enforcement agencies) where required by law or where required as a part of a corporate transaction (e.g., if a company is sold).
- Use the information to analyze performance and use of the Web Services, provide technical support, customize content, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and communicate with you about the Web Services.
Naveego may use the information we collect about your use of Web Services from your browsing behavior. We may collect information about browser type, OS type, IP address, ISP, and web pages of Web Services you have visited before, during and after a visit to the Web Services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies/tracking technologies may be used on some of our Web Services to better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches, perform analytics, and make changes to the Web Services.
By using the Web Services you are consenting to the placement, tracking and use of these cookies/tracking technologies. You have choices about cookies/tracking technologies and may opt-out (see instructions below). Some Web Services may not be available or there may be impact on functionality when you make choices to disable tracking technologies.
When you register with us for Web Services and provide personally identifying information, we may use that information in accordance with applicable laws to contact you to provide you with notices of updates and required notices, and for marketing and sales.
If you engage with our Web Services content through social media (which includes third party plug-ins, integrations or applications), you may allow us to have access to certain information in your social media profile such as your name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, location, an ID associated with the applicable third party platform or social media account user files, like photos and videos, your list of friends or connections, people you follow and/or who follow you, or your posts or “likes.”
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Naveego website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal data, may be transferred to, and processed, stored and used in the United States. Under United States law, your personal data may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States. By using our Web Services and providing your personal data to us, you understand and agree that your personal data may be sent to the United States.
Children and Privacy
Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal data from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 13 has provided us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. As required by law, we will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Right to Opt Out
Naveego provides Web Service users with access to and choices about their information as required by law. This includes rights to unsubscribe from marketing, opt out of targeted advertising and revoke permissions previously provided. Some Web Services may not be available or there may be impact on functionality when you make these choices.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF TRACKING/COOKIES
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Web Services features and some parts of the Web Services may not function properly.
- California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know how Naveego responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Naveego does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
- If you have subscribed to one or more of our email newsletters or are receiving them from us and you don’t want them anymore, you can unsubscribe. Select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any message, or by other means provided to unsubscribe, or using the contact details below. However, you cannot unsubscribe from some service related messages.
Right to Access and Portability
Naveego maintains your personal data only for a time period that it is being used for legitimate business purposes or if otherwise required by law to maintain it.
If you request a copy of your personal data from Naveego, we will supply it to you within a reasonable time period. If your personal data is inaccurate, we will make corrections within a reasonable time period, after notification by you of the inaccuracy and a request by you for correction. All such notifications are to be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes.
Right to Be Forgotten
Naveego will delete all of your personal data upon request, within reasonable time, if Naveego is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also decline aspects of deletion requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes.
Right to Object
Upon request to email@example.com, Naveego will cease use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Naveego does not use decision-making based solely upon automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects based upon your personal data.
Protection of Personal Data
Naveego takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Naveego Online Services protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by Naveego, we use computer systems with limited access.
Companywide Commitment to Privacy