At Naveego, we respect privacy obligations and personal information. This policy describes our approach to privacy for the Naveego website. We are committed to handling personal information in compliance with privacy laws worldwide. Naveego is a company with headquarters in the United States and information may be processed in the United States.
Naveego may collect the following information:(1) information you provide actively (e.g. through blogs, forms, online forums, surveys, or other interactive features on the Website); (2) information passively or automatically collected from the device that you use to access the Website; (3) information about your use of the Website, including location information, video viewing information, “click through” information, linking to social media, which may be collected through cookies or other tracking technologies and/or (4) information from third parties.
Use of Personal Information by Naveego
By using the Website, you agree that Naveego may use information we collect as follows:
- Share within Naveego and with third party suppliers to provide you with the Website in accordance with our Terms of Service;
- Share with other third parties (e.g., law enforcement agencies) where required by law or where required as a part of a corporate transaction (e.g., if a company is sold);
- Use the information to analyze performance and use of the Website, provide technical support, customize content, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and communicate with you about the Website;
- Naveego may use the information we collect about your use of Website from your browsing behavior. We may collect information about browser type, OS type, IP address, ISP, and web pages of websites you have visited before, during and after a visit to the Website;
- Cookies/tracking technologies may be used on our Website to perform analytics, and make changes to the Website. By using the Website you are consenting to the use of these cookies/tracking technologies. You have choices about cookies/tracking technologies. Some Website features may not be available or there may be impact on functionality when you make choices to disable tracking technologies;
- For devices accessing the Website, Naveego may automatically collect hardware and/or software information such as unique device identifiers, location information, domain information, server log information (logging use) including: IP address, port number, device model and make information, ISP, clickstream data, battery and memory allocation, boot time, browser type and language, viewed and exited page information, date or time stamps and transaction information (if you make a purchase). This data may be used as indicated in the Terms of Service and also for assessing Website performance, preventing fraud, distinguishing your device from others, providing technical support and/or responding to your inquiries;
- When you register with us for the Website and provide personally identifying information, we may use that information in accordance with applicable laws to contact you to provide you with notices of updates and required notices;
- We may use your personal information to prevent fraud or illegal activities, protect the safety of other users, or enforce the legal terms of the Terms of Service;
- If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, may be transferred to, and processed, stored and used in the United States. Under United States law, your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States. By using our Website and providing your personal information to us, you understand and agree that your personal information may be sent to other countries including those which do not provide an equivalent level of information protection as the European Economic Area (EEA);
- We may use your information to inform you about Naveego products and services, upcoming events and seminars, to deliver purchased products and services, and to communicate with you in response to a request submitted by you;
- Naveego does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Children and Privacy
Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 13 has provided us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. As required by law, we will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Your Rights – Opt Out
Naveego provides Website users with access to and choices about their information as required by law. This includes rights to unsubscribe from marketing, opt out of targeted advertising and revoke permissions previously provided. Some Website services may not be available or there may be impact on functionality when you make these choices.
How to opt out of tracking/cookies
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Website features and some parts of the Website may not function properly.
- California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b)(as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how Naveego responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Naveego does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
- If you have subscribed to one or more of our email newsletters or are receiving them from us and you don’t want them anymore, you can unsubscribe. Select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any message, or by other means provided to unsubscribe, or using the contact details below. However, you cannot unsubscribe from some service related messages.
If you have questions about the privacy practices of the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include specific information about the Website feature you are using and your question so we can better respond to your inquiry.